Dr. Donna Potts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Potts?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Donna Potts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016

A doctor who listens

She is the best principal care provider I have ever had. She actually listens to you and then responds. She knows what she is talking about. She is very thorough and kind. She is a caring physician. I absolutely adore her.

January 18th, 2011

Don't tell anyone that she's the best!

...because then I won't be able to get an appointment!I have lived in Jax since 2002 and could not find a doc who made me feel *listened to*, until Dr. Potts. It's hard to trust a Doc's dianosis unless you really feel that they listened to you. I trust her intellect and I trust her to take me seriously. I would give her an '11' on 'Bedside Manner' if I could.I'm not sure the correct titles/terms, but she is one of the 'lead docs' that guides other resident docs who are in the learning process. She knows her stuff enough to be trusted with coaching others.She goes on international trips to volunteer medical services, which in my book indicates a very strong character.So she's great. But don't tell anyone, becaues I still want to be able to get appointments, okay?

February 20th, 2017