A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Przepiorka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Przepiorka, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blast Crisis
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Przepiorka graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Przepiorka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Przepiorka MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donna Przepiorka practice?
- Dr. Donna Przepiorka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Przepiorka practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Houston, TX.
See Southaven Internists, Southaven Hematologists, and Southaven Oncologists.