A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Coffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Coffman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffman graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Coffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Renee Coffman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Coffman practice?
- Dr. Donna Coffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Coffman practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors.