A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Long has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna R Long MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Long practice?
- Dr. Donna Long has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donna Long practices Internal Medicine near Lebanon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Lebanon Internists.