A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Ruth Thompson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Donna Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Thompson practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.