A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Ruth Thompson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Donna Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Thompson practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.