Dr. Donna Randall MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Saint Paul, MN

4.7

December 1st, 2015
Compared to my last GYN she is very knowledgeable, whats taken years to figure out, she is getting it done in less than a year!! She is really awesome!!

May 25th, 2012
Dr. Randall delivered both of my children, very different pregnancies, she was fantastic. Very personable and remembered small details of my life.

April 16th, 2012
Bad Doctor
Please do not let Dr. Randall see you.She did not take the time to properly diagnose my daughter. She diagnosed her as having PID. The test came back negative for that and she still went with that.The REAL diagnosis was appenicitis.Finally after more than a week a Good doctor found Dr. Randalls mistake and took her to surgery.The result of Dr. Randalls mistake is my daughter suffers for short bowl because they had to remove half of it because it was damaged.When Dr.Randall was asked about the mistake she lied about everything.Dr.Randall is a BAD DOCTOR and a LIAR.Please be careful of who you choose.

March 28th, 2012
I'd recommend a friend!
She was very friendly, patient, listened to my questions and responded, made me comfortable. I can't say enough nice things! I have been scared of my yearly appointments, but now I look forward to them! So glad I found a doctor that makes me feel this way! :)

May 16th, 2011
Excellent
Dr Randall is the OB to see for anyone who values good bedside manners and high levels of professionalism. She delivered my first child and made me realize that childbirth doesn't have to be a nightmarish experience. She was always emphatic and spent enough time that I always left feeling it was time well spent. Imagine looking forward to visiting your OBGYN while feeling like a baloon - YES, she is that good.

March 9th, 2010
Smart cookie
This is the doctor to see if you appreciate intelligence and professionalism. A+ Dr. Randall

March 5th, 2009
Dr. Randall is Top Shelf!
Knowledeable, passionate about her work, experienced, able to relay medical | gynecological information in understandable terms; a doctor's doctor.