Dr. Donna Rich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Rich?

April 6th, 2015

She is wonderful. Love having her be my plastic surgeon.

November 6th, 2014

blepharoplasty; botox; breast lift; breast augmentation

doctor and staff take great steps to address my concerns and apprehensions. i was so impressed that i had such minimal pain after a breast lift and augmentation. my health history was also addressed by dr rich which made all the difference in my deciding to undertake the procedures. she is very thorough.

October 3rd, 2014

Breast Augmentation GREAT

I have wanted to have a breast augmentation but always reluctant b/c of the horror stories I’ve not only heard but seen in the clinic I work in. A patient came in and recommended Dr. Rich. I have never been more happy with a patient recommendation. The Bayview Plastic Surgery clinic staff was very friendly and Melanie is always so helpful when calling. I never waited past my appt time and the lobby is very comfortable while your escort waits while you’re in surgery. Driving from San Antonio to Houston is a pain however, well worth the four hour drive. I went from a 34A to 34 full C. Dr. Rich didn’t try to push me into a smaller or larger size, but the size that she professionally recommended for my smaller frame. If you think you’d want bigger, go bigger. If I had to do it again I’d go to a D. My husband is so pleased with the results. Such a natural look people don’t even know that I have implants weather in a blouse or swim suit. I would highly recommend Dr. Rich to anyone looking for breast augmentation.

October 1st, 2014

Great doctor! Great staff!

Dr. Rich and her staff made me feel so comfortable before my procedure! It's been a over a year now and Dr. Rich still requests follow up appointments to make sure I'm doing well!

April 18th, 2014

Bad Breast Augmentation

Several years ago, my wife had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Rich. Afterward we thought everything was fine, but when the swelling went down, we noticed something poking out of the top of one of her breasts. My wife went back to Dr Rich for several follow up appointments, and Dr. Rich continued to tell her that we should wait until the next visit to see what happened. Dr. Rich continued to tell my wife that if it did not self correct, Dr. Rich would go back in and take care of it regardless of how much time went by. We specifically went back to reschedule the corrective surgery before the 6 months had passed, because that was the time limit for corrective actions in the contract that we had signed, but Dr. Rich asked us to give it until the next appointment before scheduling the appointment and that she would take care of everything if it did not correct itself. A couple of months later we went back for another follow up and asked to schedule the corrective surgery, and they gave us an estimate for approximately $4000 to have one breast corrected. She told us that this was because she had to pay the anesthesiologist again. This was almost as much as the original surgery had been. Today, my wife went to her OB/GYN, who informed her that she has had several patients that have had similar problems with Dr. Rich. Because of this information, I decided to post this now. I hope that this review can help someone in the future. If you have had a surgery with Dr. Rich and it went badly, do not let her extend your corrective surgery past whatever date you have in your contract. It sounds like she does this a lot.

March 28th, 2014

I am so grateful to have found, recieved care, and Incredible results at the caring and skilled hands of Dr.Rich and her team. My plastic surgery experience has been one of peace of mind and comfortability ,thanks to Dr.Rich and the compassionate Women that make up her staff. I am always greeted with friendly faces and a very professional yet comfortable atmosphere. Dr.Rich is Incredibly talented, an artist in my opinion, very easy to talk to and made me feel at ease through my journey. I am beyond Happy with my results, She has given me far more than just a flat,symmetrical tummy but what's most important , Confidence and an very happy and grateful heart.

February 23rd, 2014

Breast Lift Surgery

I had a breast lift from Dr. Donna Rich several months ago and I’m more than pleased with the results. The staff at Bayview Plastic Surgery were wonderful at every step along the way. I can’t say enough about how comfortable it made me feel having an all ladies facility. This was a big undertaking for me and everyone was so very helpful putting me at ease with the procedure. Dr. Rich and staff get an excellent from me.

February 3rd, 2014

Dr. Rich is fantastic! She spent a lot of time with me at my consult appointment and was truly concerned about what I wanted my results to be. Her staff is courteous and friendly. I'm very happy with my results. I would highly recommend her and her office.

January 29th, 2014

My experience

From the day I called into this office and made a consultation I spoke with Ms. Tammie, she had so much patience with me just through the phone. I finally made my decision to get my breast augumentation with doctor Rich and met with nurse Brooke. the day of my surgery the staff walked me through everything and made sure I was comfortable as possible, even the receptionist Melanie! I love and enjoy my experience there and my results look amazing! I'm only 2 weeks in and I feel so comfortable with my body. Thank you so much doctor Donna Rich!

July 9th, 2013

Great Plastic Surgeon

Everyone here is Awesome! I always get in and out when I have an appointment. I usually don't have to wait long at all. Dr. Rich is a very sweet doctor, the I have ever met. I love everyone here and would strongly recommend everyone I know!!

September 18th, 2012

The best in Texas

Dr. Rich is the best doctor in Texas. Her staff if friendly and very prompt. Dr. Rich will never pressure you to get anything she doesn't think is necessary. She told me to work out on my arms instead of getting lipo. I owe my life to Dr. Rich and her staff! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Rich!

January 16th, 2012

Anne in Texas

Dr. Rich is amazing. She cares about her patients and her results are fabulous. She listens and answers all your questions. I have been a patient of Dr. Rich's for 7 years and have had several procedures.