A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Richey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Richey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Richey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Alane Richey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donna A. Richey practice?
- Dr. Donna Richey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donna Richey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.