A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Roberts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Roberts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Rae Roberts MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Donna Roberts has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donna Roberts practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Mt Pleasant, SC.