A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Roberts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Roberts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Rae Roberts MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Donna Roberts has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donna Roberts practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Mt Pleasant, SC.