A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Ruiz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ruiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Catherine Ruiz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donna C. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Donna Ruiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Ruiz practices Pediatrics near Belmont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ.
See Belmont Pediatricians.