A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Rushing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Rushing, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rushing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Jane Rushing MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Donna J. Rushing practice?
- Dr. Donna Rushing has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna Rushing practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Endocrinologists.