A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Salzman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Salzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Salzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna E Salzman MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna E. Salzman practice?
- Dr. Donna Salzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna Salzman practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.