Dr. Donna Schoenfelder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Schoenfelder?

September 15th, 2017

Knowledgeable, Consistent, Professional

I've been going to Donna for almost 20 years. I'm well past the need for an OB, but see her yearly for GYN exams. She tells it like it is, pulls no punches, it's clear that she stays on top of what's new and happening in her field, she's always been friendly to me, and she's honest. The staff at her office have always been pleasant and professional as well. I had a health issue that could have been life threatening. Donna discovered it early and ten years later, I'm free and clear. I didn't start with Donna until well after child-bearing years, so I can't speak to the OB side, but if you want a straight shooter who knows what she's talking about and will take care of your needs, Donna's the one you want to see.

June 16th, 2016

Dr. Schoenfelder recently delivered my child. She was professional and personal throughout the delivery. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family. She was a bit late during scheduled office visits but that was often explained that she was at the hospital either delivering a nanny or following up with a patient.

May 7th, 2015

For 2 of my visits i was told to put gown on and waited forever for her to come in. She spoke fast and didnt give me a chance to ask questions

January 23rd, 2012

RUDE RUDE RUDE!!

I tried to get in with her after a recommendation from a doctor in our previous town. The office staff is very condescending and basically tried to find me another office to go to because I had been to two of other general OBGYN in ther area since our move ( I had to switch due to work) and now I was needing more specialized treatment now, but they did not want me to "hop around to providers." I will not be seeing this doctor. She obviously does not want to help everyone, and has certain standards for her patients. I am so disgusted!!!

August 2nd, 2011

Donna is an amazing doctor! I was planning on going back to my old doctor after he returned from a leave, but loved her so much that I have stayed with her! She was very thorough about every detail of my pregnancy and did an awesome job coaching me in delivery! Her staff is also quite amazing! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone!

January 17th, 2016