Dr. Donna Schoenfelder MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 4 reviews

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Schoenfelder recently delivered my child. She was professional and personal throughout the delivery. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family. She was a bit late during scheduled office visits but that was often explained that she was at the hospital either delivering a nanny or following up with a patient.

May 7th, 2015
For 2 of my visits i was told to put gown on and waited forever for her to come in. She spoke fast and didnt give me a chance to ask questions

January 23rd, 2012
RUDE RUDE RUDE!!
I tried to get in with her after a recommendation from a doctor in our previous town. The office staff is very condescending and basically tried to find me another office to go to because I had been to two of other general OBGYN in ther area since our move ( I had to switch due to work) and now I was needing more specialized treatment now, but they did not want me to "hop around to providers." I will not be seeing this doctor. She obviously does not want to help everyone, and has certain standards for her patients. I am so disgusted!!!

August 1st, 2011
Donna is an amazing doctor! I was planning on going back to my old doctor after he returned from a leave, but loved her so much that I have stayed with her! She was very thorough about every detail of my pregnancy and did an awesome job coaching me in delivery! Her staff is also quite amazing! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone!