A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Session:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Session is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Session, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Session graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Session has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Session accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Session practice?
Dr. Donna Session practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Endocrinologists.