A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Session:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Session is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Session, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Session graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Session has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Ruth Session MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Session practice?
- Dr. Donna Session has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Session practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.