A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Sharpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Sharpe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Sharpe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Halifax Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Estelle Sharpe MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donna E. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Donna Sharpe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna Sharpe practices Otolaryngology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Roxboro, NC and Roanoke, VA.
See Durham Otolaryngologists.