A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Stclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Stclair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stclair graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Stclair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Stclair DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna Stclair practice?
- Dr. Donna Stclair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Stclair practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.