A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna St Clair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna St Clair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St Clair
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. St Clair graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. St Clair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M St Clair DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. St Clair practice?
- Dr. Donna St Clair has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna St Clair practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.