Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Deb on May 5th, 2013

I met "sweet" in 1982 after being diagoized with Toxic shock from a back surgery. She was just starting her career in infectious disease She is a wonderful doctor and also a lady a can call a friend. I am able to call her staff and get appointment. Being 200 miles away and in rural Kansas this is very important to me. I would refer her to anyone in need. Thanks, Donna .

|  ****DR. SWEET,  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

There is not another Physician out there, anywhere like Dr. Donna Sweet, she is empathetic, sympathetic and the most Loving Individual you would ever meet in your life time. Her speciality is HIV/AIDS & Geriatrics. Each year Dr. Sweet holds the "Sweet Affair" at her home in Wichita,Ks , fund raising $$$$ for HIV Study and Charity. Dr. Sweet We Love You and wouldn't be here today without you ..... Robby & JJ

|  BEST physician, hands down  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. Sweet has been my doctor for 25 years; I was one of her first 50 patients. Her diagnostic abilities and her encyclopaedic knowledge of pharmacology are unparalleled. In the rare event that she cannot treat me herself -- when I have been in need of surgery or an OB -- she will refer me to a specialist immediately, and the specialists to whom she refers me are the best in their field.I work in the medical profession, and she is held in the highest esteem by all her colleagues.