A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Tepper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Tepper, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tepper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tepper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna G. Tepper practice?
Dr. Donna Tepper practices Plastic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Plastic Surgeons.