A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Tepper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Tepper, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tepper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna G Tepper MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donna G. Tepper practice?
- Dr. Donna Tepper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Tepper practices Plastic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit Plastic Surgeons.