A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Ting is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ting
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Ting, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ting has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Ting MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna Ting practice?
- Dr. Donna Ting has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Ting practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.