A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Ting is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Ting, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ting has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Ting MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna Ting practice?
- Dr. Donna Ting has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Ting practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.