A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Waite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Waite is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Waite, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Waite graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Waite has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Jeanette Waite MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donna J. Waite practice?
- Dr. Donna Waite has 8 office locations.
Dr. Donna Waite practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.