A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Waite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Waite, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Waite graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Waite has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waite accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna J. Waite practice?
Dr. Donna Waite practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.