A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Waters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Waters, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Waters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Smith Waters MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donna S. Waters practice?
- Dr. Donna Waters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Waters practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.