A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Winn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Winn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Winn has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Winn MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Winn practice?
- Dr. Donna Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Winn practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.