A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lynn Wong DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Donna Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Wong practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Family Physicians.