A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Yonkosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Yonkosky, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonkosky graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yonkosky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital, Marlborough, Ma
- University Of Massachusetts, Marlborough, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Yonkosky MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Yonkosky practice?
- Dr. Donna Yonkosky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Yonkosky practices Dermatology near Windermere, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Marlborough, MA.
See Windermere Dermatologists.