A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Zambuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Zambuto is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Zambuto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambuto graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Zambuto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- South Shore Hospital, S Weymouth, Ma
- Tufts Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Ann Zambuto MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donna A. Zambuto practice?
- Dr. Donna Zambuto has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Zambuto practices Pediatrics near Scituate, MA.
See Scituate Pediatricians.