A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Zambuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Zambuto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Zambuto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambuto graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Zambuto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- South Shore Hospital, S Weymouth, Ma
- Tufts Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zambuto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna A. Zambuto practice?
Dr. Donna Zambuto practices Pediatrics near Scituate, MA.
See Scituate Pediatricians.