A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donghong Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donghong Zhang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donghong D. Zhang practice?
Dr. Donghong Zhang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, General Practice, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Shenandoah, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Humble, TX.
See Shenandoah Internists, Shenandoah Critical Care Practitioners, Shenandoah Pulmonologists, and Shenandoah General Practitioners.