A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donghong Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donghong Zhang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Zhang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donghong Donna Zhang MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donghong D. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Donghong Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Donghong Zhang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Humble, TX.
See Humble Internists, Humble Critical Care Practitioners, and Humble Pulmonologists.