A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donnell Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donnell Bradford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donnell Bradford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bradford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donnell Lynn Bradford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donnell L. Bradford practice?
- Dr. Donnell Bradford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donnell Bradford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID and Boise, ID.
See Meridian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.