Dr. Donnelly Wilkes MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Newbury Park, CA

3.4

March 26th, 2017
just feels right...
I am not really a medicine type of person... I prefer alternative medicine... but I saw how Dr Wilkes handled my patient (I'm a Home Health Provider) with compassion and treated as a human being not a robot by not just prescribing medicine that would ruin his body system. He made sure that with all the prescriptions my Patient's taking does not have adverse reactions .. And because I like what I saw... I decided to have him as my Primary Physician for myself just because ... lol... However, my initial visit gave me confirmation that I made a right decision... Now I am paying attention with my health afterall I am not getting any younger. Thank you Dr. Wilkes for making me believe that life is worth living when we are living a healthy lifestyle ..

November 15th, 2010
Excellent Primary Care Physician
I found Dr. Wilkes through the AETNA website, and was able to get in right away. His staff is very courteous and polite. His office is neat and clean. More recently, I went in for a heart condition. He performed the correct tests (my parents are both doctors and they agreed with his methods), and zeroed in on the problem. When the test results came in, he spent the time explaining the results ensuring that I understood what they meant. He then presented me with treatment options. Overall, I feel very comfortable with Dr. Wilkes.

January 13th, 2010
Preventive Care
He is one of the few doctors who still practice preventive treatment. He takes all possible steps to reduce reoccurance. He takes time to find out the source and problem and tries to eradicate it, rather than just treat the symptom.

October 6th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Wilkes is fantastic. Great bedside manner, competent staff, very thorough in his exams, highly recommended.

August 13th, 2009
Exceptional and the gold standard of medical care. Dr. Wilkes is driven by integrity, accuracy and compassion.