A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donni Fleischaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donni Fleischaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donni Fleischaker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischaker graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleischaker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donni T Fleischaker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donni T. Fleischaker practice?
- Dr. Donni Fleischaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donni Fleischaker practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.