A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DONNI FLEISCHAKER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DONNI FLEISCHAKER is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DONNI FLEISCHAKER, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. FLEISCHAKER graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. FLEISCHAKER has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FLEISCHAKER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DONNI T. FLEISCHAKER practice?
Dr. DONNI FLEISCHAKER practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.