Dr. Donni Fleischaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donni Fleischaker?

Great Office- Doctor and Staff

Posted on February 24th, 2015

The best pediatric office in the area. Love that they take time with my child and myself.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

One of the most comprehensive and caring doctors I have ever met. Dr. Fleischaker diagnosed my son with asthma as a 2 year old and had stood by his side for the past 17 years. She is a remarkable physician and can communicate with parents, children of all ages, and any other physician with ease and confidence. I would gladly recommend her to anyone!

Not that great

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I have taken my son to Dr. Fleischaker since he was born and really loved how sweet and fun she was with him. The staff was always really nice too, although one assistant was a little incompetent. But over the past couple of months I have realized that maybe all she's good at is playing with him. She hasn't ever done a full examination even when he was only a few days old and when I took him in because he wasn't well, she was convinced it was a stomach bacteria and missed what it really was, an ear infection. She DIDN'T EVEN CHECK even after I ASKED IF IT COULD BE THAT! So I ended up having to take him to Urgent Care and pay more money for them to tell me it was that. I've switched pediatricians and couldn't be happier about my decision.

A totally absorbed MD with the health of my child. Not just in the present but looking foward to there future health.

Posted on March 13th, 2011

Just a awesome MD and human being

Mom of 3 boys

Posted on September 14th, 2010

We've seen Dr. Fleischaker for 9 years now for all 3 sons. She's very thorough, proactive and trusts mom's instincts a lot.

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Dr. Donni is the best! She always takes her time with the kids. She asks them questions about school and what they have been up to. She truly cares for her patients. The thing I love most about Dr. Donni is she listens to my concerns and is willing to do whatever it takes for me to feel comfortable with my childs health.

Posted on December 17th, 2015