A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donnie Bouchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donnie Bouchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouchard graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bouchard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donnie D Bouchard DO is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donnie D. Bouchard practice?
- Dr. Donnie Bouchard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donnie Bouchard practices Pediatrics near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Richland, MI.
See Portage Pediatricians.