Dr. Donnie Hawkins Is this you?

January 18th, 2013

Mr. Bored

This place is a mess. Herded patients like cattle. Wow! Had to wait 4+ hours to see the doctor. Longest wait that I experienced to see a doctor in my life. Not going back! My first impression is poor.

August 28th, 2012

He cares about all his patients.

July 20th, 2012

Amazing Experience

Dr. Hawkins is very professional and extremely personable with me and all of my family...1 day after lamenectomy and fusion with a caged device and I was feeling much better and released to go home ...he's just amazing.

June 20th, 2011

Ruined my life...

I was sent to Dr. Hawkins after a work place accident. He reviewed the MRI and told me a had a herniated disk. After trying the ESI he told me i needed surgery right away. Until this point he seemed very caring. I spent four days in the hospital post op in which i only saw him once when i was leaving. At home the pain was so intense i could not control it with the percocet he prescribed. The nurse told me to double up on the meds and then at my next office visit he accused me of taking them to fast. I told him that his nurse told me to, she then denied ever saying this. Further more after the next few months of recovery i began having severe chronic pain which is a 50% chance after this type of fusion surgery. He would tell me that i was not in pain and that he did a good surgery. This was his answer every time. When i requested a post-op MRI because i was worried about the amount of pain i was in he refused and said i didnt need it. "he did a great surgery and everything is fine" he said. after 6 months of recovery he released me and since then its been a nightmare trying to get better. now i have the MRI and there are pinched nerves which are plain as day on the mri. Thanks for 2 years of suffering Doc!

May 19th, 2011

A very professional, but caring Dr. He spent at least 45 minutes with me, explained everything, showed me the problem areas on x-ray, I really liked Dr. Hawkins, I definitely DO recommend him to anyone who wants a good, caring, professional Dr.

January 21st, 2011

Dr. Hawkins had done my last surgery and I was very Impressed with my recovery time. He is an excellent surgeon and is a very caring doctor. I would recommend him to any one with back problems. He does it right the first time.

June 12th, 2014