Dr. Donnie Holden Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donnie Holden?

Unorganized and Unhelpful

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I've had ridiculous issues getting prescriptions refilled by him, causing me to have to cut down or discontinue medication that is dangerous to cold turkey, due to his screws ups and nothing that I've done wrong.

So Confused

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I'm so confused, Living in Springdale sucks. Only way I can relax is masterbate any chance can get. When in clothing stores, I'll get a pair of pants so can go in changing room to play with myself. My arms get so tired, I can't get any help

lost my load

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Receptionist at front desk was very helpful. Can give a helping hand when things are hard, gives relief when most needed. I think anyone that visits this clinic needs to have their head examined.

confused

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Receptionist at front desk needs to have his head examined. Maybe it's a good thing to hire patients for simple jobs

People are nuts

Posted on November 19th, 2015

How can you trust reviews from clients ? I seen him and I'm still nuts. Christian values, is he helping the homeless ? Marriage counseling, LOL, don't even need to go there. Dude is getting old, maybe office people making good reviews, should be retired by now if managed money well. Springdale area full of nuts, so we need all the help can get.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr. Holden is a great mentor! He has 27 years experience and takes his job seriously. He is a wonderful Christian man, I feel I can trust what he says. He explains everything to me. I feel that he keeps me in the loop with my treatment therapy. He is patient and very knowledgeable.

Helping Hand

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Tim, if want real help come on over to the Red Door. Don't have to depend on yourself to handle problems. I serve tables, leave me nice tips, maybe I can work on your problem at lower cost than place sitting in waiting room with crazy people. You could hire a working girl to talk with that would least listen to your problems at a lower cost. Lost my job, losing insurance, and learned to handle my problems myself. Look at that Dr Phil, never heard of him checking on anyone. Just for a show, lets people make a fool of their selves, and then have to deal with it their selves, is what I get out of it.

Sometimes feel like a nut

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Guess have to be a little nutty to have that job. Didn't surprise me when finding out got education in Juarez. Long wait give me time to be alone in bathroom. So exciting to know people outside door while I'm playing with self.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

This is a very busy man, with a lot of admirable qualities! and credentials....27 experianece!! A solid Christian ,stills serves as Chaplain in the US ARMY........ when Springdale closed a crucial clinic that served children with mental illnesses, they had no where to turn. Dr. Holden along with some other doctors, squeezed in their already tight schedules to meet the needs of these abandoned youngsters! I did make it a bit harder to see him and his time is a bit more rushed for me, I am a regular patient. But the sacrifice he and others made, to make sure hundreds of outr youth were not abandoned with no alternatives. The clinic closed without warning and offered no other support.."see ya' and good luck!" Our psychiatrist in this area are already overworked. But Dr. Holden stepped up to the plate! God bless him!

Leaving this doctor ASAP

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

This is by far the worst doctor's office I have ever been to in my life. The receptionist is incredibly disrespectful, unprofessional, and apparently can't even do her job. I canceled an appointment and rescheduled for a few weeks later only to show up and get charged $50 for a "missed appointment" because she "has no record of it being requested to be canceled." She flat out lied when I asked who is her boss (I was looking for an office manager to speak to) and and said Dr. Holden is her only boss. After speaking with Dr. Holden, I found out that's not the case, and he said he "will look into it," though he seemed less than caring about the whole ordeal. I needed a routine refill of very important medicine that the receptionist (who refused to let me speak with the doctor) said Dr. Holden will not even give me 3 weeks worth to hold me over until their next available appointment so I was forced off my medicine cold turkey for a while. I will certainly be seeking a new doctors office because even if Dr. Holden himself isn't a terrible doctor, if you don't have access and you have his staff making decisions for him, then it does you no good anyway. Especially for people with mental health issues, the last thing you probably need (I know it's true for me) is to have to fight just to get the help you need. Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor.

Excellent Therapist on site/ Excellent Dr and Nurse Practitioner

Posted on April 18th, 2013

When I first came to Dr Holden, I had been through 20+ years of misdiagnoses. I finally found out what was going on with my brain, body, and past, and how to help fix it. Dr Holden is extremely thorough, VERY well-educated, and experienced. I hold his staff in high regard due to their friendliness and care. I have recommended this particular doctor to several people. I would do so again. If you deal with PSTD, this is the person with whom you would find a discussion with extremely life altering. For the better.

Mad person

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Dr. Holden is a piece of crap. Who should not be allowed to practice.