A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donnie McMickle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donnie McMickle, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMickle graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McMickle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upson Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donnie Lynn McMickle MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Donnie L. McMickle practice?
- Dr. Donnie McMickle has 1 office location.
Dr. Donnie McMickle practices Anesthesiology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Anesthesiologists.