A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donnie Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donnie Spencer is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donnie Ray Spencer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donnie R. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Donnie Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Donnie Spencer practices Family Medicine near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Primary Care Doctors.