A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donnie Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donnie Spencer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donnie R Spencer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donnie R. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Donnie Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Donnie Spencer practices Family Medicine near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Primary Care Doctors.