A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donnie Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donnie Wilson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donnie Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
- Scott and White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donnie Parks Wilson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Donnie P. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Donnie Wilson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donnie Wilson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Midland, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.