Dr. Donnie Parks Wilson MD is male, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donnie Wilson is Poor. Dr. Wilson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donnie Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diabetes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Donnie Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donnie P. Wilson practice?
Dr. Donnie Wilson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and San Angelo, TX.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Don Wilson, Dr. Donald Wilson, Dr. Donny Wilson