Pediatrician, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Best endocrine pediatrician in Fort Worth, hands down show details Best endocrine pediatrician in Fort Worth, hands down
May 1st, 2015

Donnie Wilson, M.D. and his staff have gone well above and beyond to provide good care, proving they give the care of the patient first priority. They fought with the insurance company (what an ordeal!), and explored new options for my child to find the ~best~ treatment plan. He is genuinely a caring person, spends as much time as you need (never in a rush), gives choices where possible, and explains in either layman's or technical terms, depending upon your background. I do a lot of my own research, and I am very picky that my physicians be completely up to date, and Dr. Wilson never disappointed. On the other hand, the dietitian associated with this office in downtown Fort Worth did more harm than good. She talked in baby talk, was condescending, demanding (almost bullying at times), wasn't terribly bright, and a few years behind the times. We asked that she no longer see my child.