A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donnis Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donnis Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donnis Harrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Harrison has 8 hospital affiliations:
- George County Hospital
- Singing River Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donnis Kline Harrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donnis K. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Donnis Harrison has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donnis Harrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pascagoula, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean Springs, MS and Lucedale, MS.
See Pascagoula Orthopedic Surgeons and Pascagoula Surgeons.