A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donovan Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donovan Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado River Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donovan J Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donovan J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Donovan Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donovan Anderson practices Family Medicine near Needles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Blythe, CA.
See Needles Family Physicians.