A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donovan Christie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donovan Christie is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donovan Christie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Christie graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Christie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donovan Christie MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donovan Christie practice?
- Dr. Donovan Christie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donovan Christie practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucker, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Pediatricians.