A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donovan Nembhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nembhard graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nembhard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donovan Fitzroy Nembhard MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donovan F. Nembhard practice?
- Dr. Donovan Nembhard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donovan Nembhard practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Geriatric Doctors.