A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donovan Nembhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nembhard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nembhard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nembhard graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nembhard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donovan Fitzroy Nembhard MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donovan F. Nembhard practice?
- Dr. Donovan Nembhard has 1 office location.
Dr. Donovan Nembhard practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Internists and Deerfield Beach Geriatric Doctors.