A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donovan Teel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donovan Teel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donovan Teel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Teel graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Teel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donovan Dee Teel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donovan D. Teel practice?
- Dr. Donovan Teel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donovan Teel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.