A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doopyo Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doopyo Hong is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doopyo Hong, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Hong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doopyo Pyo Hong MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doopyo P. Hong practice?
- Dr. Doopyo Hong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doopyo Hong practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Psychiatrists and Auburn Hills Child Psychiatrists.