Dr. Dora Anguelova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dora Anguelova?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2017

Wonderful, Caring Doc

Takes the time to figure out the best treatment instead of stuffing your face full of pills.

October 22nd, 2015

I really loved this MD until her office decided to not respond to me for an appt or medication refill. I called for over 10 days. This is consider, if nothing else...unethical and at worst, Malpractice. I have already filed a complaint with my insurance company, next the Medical Board. This is neglect in the worst form. Who treats a patient this way because they might have called your office to many times for a "refill" of a medication you can't cold turkey off of....=seizure. I had an allergic reaction in the mean time to hair color...was seen in the ER and told to follow up with her. I called to get an appointment and nothing. I loved her but this is scary!! What if someone is older and didn't know what to do. Stay away!! You will wait to see her as well. She will spend tons of time with you. Very nice MD but I have now seen how she does her patients. Maybe she is to busy. Even scarier. My neighbor just called me and said the same thing happened to her. So take your chances. I just think the public needs to be aware.

October 9th, 2015

Annual Physical

I recently moved to the area and went to Dr. Dora for my annual physical. I have never had a doctor spend as much time talking with me about my medical history and any issues as she did. Her approach to medicine seems very practical and she was not quick to just prescribe a medication. She also appeared very knowledgeable about research in areas where things are changing such as cholesterol numbers, etc.

May 20th, 2015

I am a 66 year old male with a professional background in medical microbiology and worked at or been affiliated with three different medical schools/hospitals. Dr Dora Anguelova is the best internist I have ever meet. The community is fortunate to have such a gifted , caring and dedicated physician

February 6th, 2014

Excellent

I switched to her because a friend of mine referred me. She took the time to get to know me and my medical history. She knew more about me in that one visit than my previous Doctor does in the decade I have been going to them. She is truely one in a million!

August 3rd, 2017