Pediatrician

No Diagnoses, No Referrals, No Follow up. NO WAY!!!!!!! show details No Diagnoses, No Referrals, No Follow up. NO WAY!!!!!!!
by Jeff on Sep 21st, 2015

our daughter injured her left thigh during Soccer (showing signs of small muscle tear) However all this doctor did was keep her off it for 3 days until we cam e back to see her again daughter still in lots of pain, told her to keep her off it for another week, and that she probably needs physical therapy? however she was not going to order it because she did not know if anything was torn, however she would not order a MRI either. since she had not seen a Physical therapist. And that I would have to fight the insurance company for that? really I never had to before? (I have pretty good Insurance always have.) So lets see Doctor never really evaluated or diagnosed her Thigh, Never did any follow up or push through any need MRI or therapy, put the ball in our court to get things set up which is her job!. After several weeks of dealing with the insurance and complaints against her, the insurance company sent her to therapy, they even said it was the medical group who is suppose to o these things to start. turns out my daughter did have a partial tear that kind of healed on its own only because of the extreme delay cause by a Doctor trying to save there medical group money! This is unacceptable for any doctor as they are suppose to treat, diagnose , refer and follow up, she did nothing! I have already lodged complaints with here on every level including the state! I would not recommend this woman at all (notice I did not refer to her as a DOCTOR, because in my book she is not!)

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
May 7th, 2012

I was very disappointed by the manner in which this doctor treated my children. I felt like we were wasting her time, she rushed through the visit told me that my daughter was 5 pounds under weight that I should give her fried food and butter and left. When I came back for a follow up she had me waiting with my then 1 year old and 5 year old for 1 hour until I finally decided to walk out. She saw us leave through her office window and no attempt was made to save the visit. If you are going to be dealing with children you should know that they are not very patient and having them wait in a small room for an hour is unacceptable. Needless to say I will never take my children to this Dr. again.

Fantastic Pediatrician show details Fantastic Pediatrician
Jan 27th, 2009

This doctor has been our Pediatrician since my 10 year old was a baby. She diagnosed his asthma and is excellent at asthma assessment, having it herself as well. She is always willing to take time to explain things and is a wonderful caring physician. I stay with the HMO she works for, simply because I like her so much and trust her with all three of my kids.