Pediatrician

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Feb 5th, 2013

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
May 7th, 2012

I was very disappointed by the manner in which this doctor treated my children. I felt like we were wasting her time, she rushed through the visit told me that my daughter was 5 pounds under weight that I should give her fried food and butter and left. When I came back for a follow up she had me waiting with my then 1 year old and 5 year old for 1 hour until I finally decided to walk out. She saw us leave through her office window and no attempt was made to save the visit. If you are going to be dealing with children you should know that they are not very patient and having them wait in a small room for an hour is unacceptable. Needless to say I will never take my children to this Dr. again.

Fantastic Pediatrician show details Fantastic Pediatrician
Jan 27th, 2009

This doctor has been our Pediatrician since my 10 year old was a baby. She diagnosed his asthma and is excellent at asthma assessment, having it herself as well. She is always willing to take time to explain things and is a wonderful caring physician. I stay with the HMO she works for, simply because I like her so much and trust her with all three of my kids.

Aug 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have never been to a doctor's office where, from the receptionist to the nurses to the doctor I experienced such ignorant behavior unbecoming of a professional organization. If these people are in the business of caring for others, then that hippocratic

Read Full Review at yahoo.com