A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dora Cantu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dora Cantu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dora Cantu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cantu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dora Elia Cantu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dora E. Cantu practice?
- Dr. Dora Cantu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dora Cantu practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.