A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dora Chizea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dora Chizea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chizea graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chizea has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dora Obiajulu Chizea MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dora O. Chizea practice?
- Dr. Dora Chizea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dora Chizea practices Internal Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists.