A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dora Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dora Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dora L. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Dora Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dollie Gonzalez, Dr. Dolly Gonzalez, Dr. Doreen Gonzalez, Dr. Dorinda Gonzalez, Dr. Dorine Gonzalez, Dr. Dorothea Gonzalez