Dr. Dora Pinkhasova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dora Pinkhasova?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Dora Pinkhasova?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2013

Superior physician

I find the couple negative reviews unbelievable. Seems like someone had a personal issue with the doctor and trying to make her look bad. She is a gem. She is a great diagnostician. Will examine you very meticulously. I found her To be an excellent listener. I have been having neurological problems most of my life and have been to many doctors, but this one canot even be compared to the rest. Highly recommend her!

August 22nd, 2012

Waste of time and disaapointment!

Walked in in pain, left her office in pain. She spent 40 minutes typing and hardly any time with the patient. Doubt her competence altogether. What a waste of time and disappointment !

May 30th, 2011

She is a great doctor. Thumbs up.

May 16th, 2011

HUGE Disappointment!

Amazingly disappointing! Did not know that a neurologist could be so ignorant and can barely speak English! Seems like almost anyone can become a doctor these days...Terrible!! !

April 29th, 2011

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!

Even her own colleagues do not recommend her! Numerous multi-million dollar medical malpractice cases with this quack!

April 15th, 2011

Headache free!!!

Amazing doctor! I've been sufforing from migranes most of my life, but since I've met Dr. Pinkhasova and she properly diagnosed and treated my headaches, I'm pain free! I recomended this doctor to my family and now my sister is also pain free. I will definatly recommend her to anyone and everyone with these types of problems. She has great personality and is very honest about all the treatment options, she is not trying to do what makes more money. Very happy with her and the results!

March 9th, 2011

Good doctor

Great doctor, very proffesional, carrying, and empathetic person. Highly rated in the community

January 9th, 2011

I am happy to have in my life Dr. Dora Pinkhasova!

I have known Dr.Dora for several years and always have been very happy and greatly satisfied with her clinical skills and manners. She is very professional as a physician and also very warm as a person. She treats each patient as her own family member. She never in rush and spends as much time as it is necessary for exam and discussion. I feel very comfortable during each appointment because she treats not only with medications, but also with good words. Thank you Dr. Dora for being with us!

November 24th, 2010

Dr. Pinkhasova is a very intelligent and devoted to her patients. She has great funds of knowledge and spend tremendous amount of her own time with the patients. I am happy and very glad to be her patient. I know that I can rely on her diagnosis and treatment.

June 26th, 2010

Bad Bedside Manners

Because she couldn't find what was wrong with me, she informed me that my swelling in my right leg was my opinion. Prior to her tests she confirmed that she could see the swelling. After the tests she told me that it was my opinion. She's a real disappointment

May 29th, 2010

Great doctor! Great personality, very approachable, inteligent, and very caring. One of the best doctors I have been to.

March 25th, 2010

AMAZING doctor! Very caring, enormous clinical knowledge with years of experience, and great personality!