A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dora Rioja-Mazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dora Rioja-Mazza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rioja-Mazza graduated from Universidad San Martin De Porres, Lima.
Dr. Rioja-Mazza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dora Cecilia Rioja-Mazza MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dora C. Rioja-Mazza practice?
- Dr. Dora Rioja-Mazza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dora Rioja-Mazza practices Pediatrics near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Silver Spring Pediatricians.